Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Friendship & the Sacred Heart

A new note to myself appeared this week, reminding me to be my own best friend... 

... to entrust myself with the care of my passionate, vulnerable heart...

... to be the one that shows up when I'm needed...

... to honour the relationship I have with me...

... and guard it fiercely...

... remembering that friendship is a sacred bond...

... and that a heart, precious beyond anything else, can be broken 

.... so easily...












4 comments:

  1. How wonderful, a reminder to the self. Thank you <3 pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As they say, we have to first practice compassion to ourselves before we can truly be compassionate to others. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, but not as easy to practice as some people might imagine...

    ReplyDelete